What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- As your privacy is important to us, we would like to inform you about which cookies are used on our website, as well as why we use them.
- -Performance cookies.
- We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our Website. Google Analytics uses "performance cookies" which collect information about how visitors use our Website for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. It is only used to improve how our website works.
- Please see Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites for more information.
Third party cookies
- We don’t use third party cookies.
How to control cookies
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.